Monday, October 6, 2014

ATC CARDS

Hello Friends
Hope you are having a wonderful day.  As I said in my previous post I would share my ATC cards that I made for the swap with Miss Linda of LM Creations,  we made 4 cards, colors were pink, brown, maroon, flower, butterfly and a metal emblishment. I had fun doing thsi swap, for my cards I used some Graphic 45 Ladies Diary, metal embellishments from The Paper Studio, flowers from my stash, and prima paper given by Miss Linda from my birthday. here are my cards.






I  love how these cards turned out. I had fun making them Graphic 45 always adds that special touch to any project. 

We have another challenge we will be doing this month we are going to be making 2 tags one will be fall and the other will be Halloween we will be exchanging them at the end of this month.

                                         Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed these my post.
                                                                               








No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest