Monday, January 24, 2011

I LOVE YOU MOM Card Cottage Cutz Die Cut

Hi Yall,
Hope you had a wonderful Monday. I was so ready to come home from work and craft. I had a nice little surprise waiting for me in the mail. I received my Cottage Cutz die cut Puppy w/heart. When I saw this die cut I had to have it. The delivery on this was fast I had just orderd it last week. When I saw this it reminded me of my Yorkies, I just love my little babies.
Here is my picture below
I added some little detail to the pictures as you can tell, I thought the card came out cute.
I just love it!! :)

Supplies
craft cardstock
Emma's Stamps Mom You Rock
Cottage Cutz Puppy w/Heart 323
Stampin Up Punch scallop oval punch
Martha Stewart Heart Punch
IRock- eyes
White Gel pen
Stampin Up pen chocolate for outline on dog

Thank You for stopping in and visiting I appreciate it.
take care

14 comments:

  1. Totally CUTE! Great job Vicky! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A D O R A B L E!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it Vicky!!!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! your little yorkie babies are sooo adorable and that card is just way too cute! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a adorable card! I too have a yorkie! They rock! Would love you to stop by my blog...
    www.lezlyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little puppie. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Card vicky hes so cute. I love CottageCutz. I just got a new batch in last week. Gonna try my squirrel out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww what a sweet card! Love the die and what you did with it!! Your Yorkie babies are adorable!! TFS!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. where did you ge this die??? gotta have it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I have to find out what I rock is. I see it on other blogs too.

    TFS!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debi,

    thanks for visiting my blog & for your comment. I got this die from scrapping cottage

    http://www.scrappingcottage.com/ they have some wonderful dies when I saw this I had to have it on the spot and the delivery was very fast. I plan on going back and visiting.

    hope this helps.


    Hi Tisha, an Irock is a heat tool that will heat gems to your paper, you can find them at Michaels or hobby lobby or on line. I got mine at Michaels with a 40% COUPON.

    THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY LADIES
    vICKY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky, this is absolutely adorable! I love that die, and your extra accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an adorable card!!!! I've passed a blog award on to you for being such an inspiration! Come over to my blog for the details!

    ~ Lynda
    lyndascreativetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! It looks just like your babies!! Great job! We've got about 10 or more inches of snow today. So we're staying safe and warm at home. Hope to get some crafting done today!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest