Sunday, March 27, 2011

Maggie Cleaning Digi & Fun Borders, Paper Princess

Happy Sunday,
Hope you are all having a wonderful day, I spent the day at home, watching TBS, crafting and picking up the house. TBS had some good movies on today.
I wanted to share a card I made today using 2 of Creative Time Stamps set. The first stamp set is Fun Borders and the 2nd

stamp is Paper Princess. I also tried something different I purchased a digi stamp from The Greeting Farm. When I was going thru there products I saw this one stamp its called Maggie Cleaning Digi. When I saw this stamp I had ideas going thru my head and Emmas stamps Fun Borders and Paper Princess. I had bought this stamp and a couple of other rubber stamps can't wait to get those. I am also in the process up adding Copic markers to my collection I have a few but not enough. I colored this image using the Prisma pencils and mineral spirits. I picked up a few more Prisma pencils while they were on sale at Hobby Lobby this past week. It did not come out the way I wanted it too, hopefully when I add more copics to my collection it will turn out better.
This is my Maggie
I thought I would add a charm to bow. I cant remember where I got it but I had it in my stash I thought it would add the perfect touch. I am not pleased on her her face turned out when I colored her. But it is what it is. I used my Gypsy to size up the layering on my scallop squares.

I hope you have a good rest of the day Thank you for stopping in and visiting my blog. Thank You to all my wonderful comments on the the blog hop I really appreciate them I read them all. Thank You to my followers and my new followers I appreciate you guys following me.

Supplies
Creative Time Stamp Fun Borders & Paper Princess
Gypsy to size the scalloped square
Cricut Lacy labels Cartridge
Paper Trey Ink Card Stock
The Greeting Farm Maggie Cleaning Digi
Prisma Coloring Pencils
Ribbon
Colored Safety Pin from Joanns
Stampin Up Dark Brown Embossing powder

Sincerely

5 comments:

  1. O M G!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLY CUTE!!!!
    I LOVE IT MISS VICKY!;)
    BIG GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That bunny is hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
    -Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this card totally made me laugh! That stamp is too perfect with Emma's border stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest card ever!!! Thanks for sharing :-)
    I am now a follower!!
    www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bunny... i will start following your site
    so i'll be back
    hernandezmarieke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest