Friday, January 11, 2013

JANUARY HEARTSTRING DESIGNS CHALLENGE

Hello My Crafty Friends
Welcome to the Heartstrings Designs January Challenge, for this challenge you are to use hearts in your Mini Album you get in your Heartstring Designs Vintage World Challenge since Valentines is around the corner..

I did a video to show you how I decorated the mini album that comes in the kit.  I used embellishments I had from my stash and also used some the left over paper to make flowers and pockets in the mini album.  I had soo much fun making this.  I still have picture to add to my mini join in and challenge yourself to come up something creative. As long as you use hearts in your mini are good to go.
 Make sure you link your project to the link below.


To subscribe for a kit http://heartstringdesigns.blogspot.com/p/subscription-rules.html




Thank you for stopping in and join in on the challenge cant wait to see what you create

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest