Sunday, July 25, 2010

Milk Box Carton With Out Stampin Up

Hello,
hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a busy weekend with softball tournaments. I have not been able to get on line and post stuff to my blog or make any crafts. Softball has kept us busy. 
Well Friday I went to the grocery store to stock up on some snacks for this weekend. I saw the milk box  cartons with Reece's and Whoppers, so I bought one and saved the box.  I have wanted to buy the template for the milk carton box from Stampin Up but it is too expensive. I could not see spending $36.  I used the box as a template to make my own carton to decorate. I made a Halloween carton along with a Christmas carton.                                                       
                             HALLOWEEN MINI CARTON



Christmas Cartons

                   


Supplies
Milk Box template
Christmas Stickers 
Halloween Stickers
Christmas & Rick RackRibbon
Rub On
Swirl Stamp
Peachy Keen Stamp Monster Mash face on moon

THANK YOU for stopping by
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest