Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Money Card Holder

I cant believe we are in the Christmas season. the days are flying by. I have yet to finish my Christmas shopping.  I had to stop off at a department store the other night after work and there were alot of people out shopping. I dont the recession has had a impact in the area I live in. 

 I am trying to make gift card and money holders for Christmas.  I had saved a money holder card from a couple of years ago, I had traced the money card holder onto to card stock cut it out and decorated it with scrap paper & wrappring paper.  When I saw the vintage images on wrappring paper I bought it. So I cut them out of the wrapping paper.   I decided I would finally put them to use. Below is what the money card holder.
Supplies
Cardstock on front of card is from Paper Studio
 EK Success Scallop Diamond - Border punch on front of card  
EK Success  Decco Scallop -border punch inside card
Stickers inside Close To My Heart
Vintage Image on front -Christmas Wrapping paper
White Gel Pen

Well Thanks for stopping in
Vicky

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the money card holder!!!!
    What size did you cut the money card holder?
    -Brittney
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest