Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Cards


I used my Cricut machine to cute the penguins, and the fireplace. The Christmas sentiment is from Close To My Heart,





The card above i used Martha Stewart stamps for the hosue and the Merry Christmas and Close To My Heart stitch stamp I think the christmas tree was from one of my Cricut cartridges




On the card above I used my Cricut expression and cut out this santa and tag


The border punch is from EK Sucess, Tag is from one of my Cricut Cartridge, deer is from Joanns


These are a few of the Christmas Cards I have previously made they are not as good as some of the cards out there. This last card i used heat embossing and the snowflake was taken from Christmas wrapping paper i cut out the snowflake .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria! Your cards are all adorable! Great mix of die cuts and stamps and I think they all turned out wonderful! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and thanks for following! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sharon, that means alot to me coming from you I have seen your cards and they are beautiful. I would like to be as good as you and the other people who follow your blog.
    Thanks
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest