Thursday, July 8, 2010

THROWBACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE USING ZOOBALLO

Happy Thursday,
So glad tomorrow is Friday, I thought I would join in on Emma's Throw Back Thursday Challenge using Zooballo. I created this card on my Gypsy, I love my Gypsy its easier for me to come  up with a project.                      

Here is my card

                         
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge Zooballoo
Momma Koala cut at 3.52 in.
Baby Koala cut at 2.25 in.
clouds 2 in.
Peachy Keen Stamps Funshine Face PK 540
Stampin Up punch
Microsoft font
K& Company flowers on tree.


Thank You for stopping by have a good evening now off to bed.
Vicky

11 comments:

  1. I just hopped over from Emma's blog...your card is just toooooo cute!!!! I love the little koalas!!!

    I feel the same about my Gypsy...how did we ever create without it =)

    Good luck in the challenge,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this came out ADORABLE!! I just LOVE those cute Koalas!! THANK YOU for joining my challenge! Hope to see you back for another throwback Thursday!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card! Saw your post on my blog and had to come over to see your Yorkies - they're so cute! We love ours dearly and he loves us, but he's not a friendly little thing with other people - wish he were. Our other dog is a malty-poo and he's the friendly one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is totally adorable!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! Very creative, love how you put the little baby Koala on the mommy OR daddy!! And I love the song playing by Jeremy Camp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made an amazing card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky
    You did a beautiful card , I love it, it's so cute.
    Patty

    You're Invited to my Facebook Giveaway

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/SCRAPBOOKING-DREAMS-CARDS/131580423519798

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE! such a wonderful design and I love the depth with the card from your layers and pop dots great touch the cutest little faces
    ;)Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute I love the koalas! Mamma and baby so cute!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute! I love the faces! Way cute! TFS!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest