Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Beanie Gift Card Holder

Hello
I feel guilty for not posting on my blogs, I have not been able to post anything in a while, with Thanksgiving and now Christmas I have been busy with work and trying to decorate for the Holidays. I was trying to find time to get to my craft room and do some crafting, I managed to slip down there this past weekend, I made this gift card/money holder.  I thought they were really cute.

This is not of my creation but of a very craft young lady Carolina's Creative Pad she has done some beautiful work, she did a video of this card on youtube I have posted the link for the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lt6LB1nzrc, I thought this would be a good for Christmas gifts.  I made a few of these to give at Christmas.


Supplies
Cricut Machine
Cricut Cartridge Accent Essential - Circle
Cricut Cartridge Winter Frolic -for the holly leaves
Stampin Up border punch
Paper is from Paper Studio - Christmas paper

Thanks so much for stopping by
vicky

1 comment:

  1. I had never seen card holder like this before..i am glad to see it..thanks you share it.Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest