Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge 46

Happy Wednesday,
Hope you are having a wonderfull week. I joined in on the Peachy Keen challenge #46, Below is a picture of the challenge

this is my take on the challenge. I used my Gypsy to make this card

stop on in and visit their website, Thank You for visiting my blog I appreciate it.

Supplies
Gypsy- Smiley Cards rabbit, egg, square, rectangle
Creative Time Stamp Set Color Me Happy
Craft Card Stock
K&Company Scrappad Tablet flowe paper

9 comments:

  1. Super cute, Vicky! Great job!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute love the color of you paper, and your bunnies are soooo cuteee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Way to go! So adorable! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bunnies are sooo cute, love your card!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that is the cutest card ever! I love your stitching on the red layer - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I love your card Vicky so creative! Every detail is fantastic!
    Quilly Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey vicky thank you for subbing to me I am not a subbie on your blog..your babies are sooooooooo cute.....and i love the music on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, love the doodling!!! Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Great job with the PK challenge! Thanks for playing and good luck! Love all your doodles too!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest