Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Card Pee Wee Stamp set

Happy Wednesday
hope you are having a wonderful day, its cold here where I live. I am slacking on sending my Christmas cards out normally I have them out by the 1st or 2nd week of December. I have to get on them this week. Christmas will be here soon. I wanted to share with you a card I made using Mr. Cricut Crazy new stamp set Pee Wee

Supplies
Mr. Cricut Crazy Pee Wee stamp, Christmas Christmas (Sold Out)
Background paper from Hobby Lobby
EK Sucess Border punch
Mini Monograms Cricut cart scallop punch
Paper Studio bling
K&Company flower paper
Jolees santa hat
Prisma Colored Pencils

I think it came out cute I hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day,
Thanks for stopping in and visiting

Vicky

1 comment:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest