Monday, May 28, 2012

TSQ Royal Digi Challenge

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!
Welcome to TSQ Royal Digi Challenge, Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. Lets remember the reason for Memorial Day to remember the service men & women who have served our country and those who made the ulitmate sacrafice. I decorate the outside of my house with flags to honor those who have served and who are currently serving.

Now on to the digi challenge was to do something related to fathers. I used 2 digi images one of them is from Pixie Dust Studio. I loved this cute digi he looks like he is from the Army Air Corp from the 1940's era. When I saw this I knew how i was going to color him. I thought this would be perfect for the Memorial Day Holiday. There are many fathers who have served or currently serving in the military. I colored him with my copic markers, the paper is from military paper kit, I forgot the name, the tag with the stamped sentiment is from My Creative Time for the stamped image and her die curly label die and her gift card die on the bottom of the tag, also used my crop a dile corner chomper deco on the top of the tag.



For My next project I used Meljens digi it is a cute and simple card I made

I used the Guy Stack from DCWV the paper on this card, I embossed the stamped sentiment. this is from My Creative Time Here's Looking at you and the Hat is also from the same stamp set. I also used a Action Wobble you can get these from the Queen herself at her royal store


Thank You for stopping in and visiting my blog and join in and challenge yourself with a digi image from one of our sponsors I have listed above.

1 comment:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest