Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Friendship Card

Hey Everyone hope you all are doing well.
I am soo sorry my post for today is late but you know how it goes when unexpected things happen.

Well for my post I made a card using her Royal Heiness new stamp set Royal Garden Ithought the sentiment was perfect for the card I made below
it was a real quick and simple card I used the DCWV paper stack 4x6 Chateu Lavender, the cricut imagine cart Best Friends for the two girls they really look like bestie's, and my Stampin Up scallop punch. My Creative time XL Die. I distressed the edges and inked them. I love the stamps the The Scrapbooking Queen has out this set can be used for anything and everything so go check out her shoppe you will find something in there for sure.
Thanks for stopping by, Have a wonderful day
Vicky

2 comments:

  1. This is so Pretty. LOVE that Best Friends Pictures so Adorable.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the project TFS!
    melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest