Monday, January 5, 2015

TUSSIE MUSSIE CHRISTMAS SWAP

Hello,  I am a little late on posting on my blog.
Last month I was in a Tussie Mussie Swap with LM Creations, I had so much fun making a Tussie Mussie this was my 2nd one.  We did a Christmas theme, below you will see my Tussie Mussie I made for her I got my Christmas picks from Michaels, I love cardinals I added a cardinal I bought at Joanns a while back. paper is from K & Company. Santa & girl image are cut out from Anna Griffin card kit I bought poinsettia are from the dollar bin I got at Michaels  a while back.





 This is a  a card I made for her using a Anna Griffin kit the Christmas sentiment is a sticker from K&Company

                                                          Thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest