Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Circus Layout

Hi hope everyone had a good Monday, since we had finished dinnere early tonight I thought I would make a  layout using the Carousel Lite cartridge.  We went to the circus last year this lead to my decision of buying this cartridge, even if we had not went there is alot of cute stuff on this cartridge you could use for different things. This was something quick I thouht of.   I hope Provo Craft will add these cartridges to the Gypsy. I like using my Gypsy when making cards and layouts.

                     Well thanks for stopping by have a good night.
                                                  Vicky



Supplies:
Carouse Cricut Lite for the elephant and circus master, banner and letters on the banner. 
Stampin Up border punch 
buttons 
white gel pen  
Peachy Keen Stamps PK 754Critter Faces Medium (elephant face)

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest