Sunday, June 27, 2010

Liberty Card

Good Evening/Morning,
I am up late this Saturday/Sunday morning, I am not really sleepy so I thought I would make a patriotic card.
The 4th of July is next week I thought I would make a card. I made this card on my Gypsy. I finally had a break my daughter did not have any softball tournaments.  I have enjoyed my little break from that.
I was not sure if I should put something in the barespot  right above the stars or if I should leave bare. I probably should have moved the stars up a few inches sincce I had added libert at the bottoom. Oh well too late.
                                                          Thank You for stopping by.
                                                                         Vicky


Supplies:
Liberty Bell is from Independence Cartridge
Liberty word & Stars is from Stand and Salute Cartridge
Proud to be American Stamp is from Studio G

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card! Great job!

    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. I just love this layout. I was not sure I wanted this cartridge, now I am sure.

    Thanks,

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest