Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bottle Water Treat Holder

Hello Everyone,
I was in the vets office when I saw a lady bring some bottle water in with this treat holder attached to them.  I thought they were really cute and I was trying to figure out the measurements by making a picture of it in my mind, well that did not work too well.   I found Dawn video on Youtube.  It is really easy to make, with it as hot as it is here in TN I though I would like to make some more and give them to the girls in my office.

Here is the link to Dawn video on how to make these.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfdH0fWIa80&playnext=1&videos=B9_ki6OgWOI to her video

Supplies
Cardstock
Stampin Up Boho Blossom punch
Stampin Up Scallop Punch
K&Company sticker
brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest