Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hauls


I just had to share the hauls I have made over a couple of weeks, but I have not been really been able to play with what I got. Its great to come home 2 days in a row and have packages waiting for me.  I saw where Joanns had the Cricut cartridges for $39.99 on line so I decided to go and pick up a few cartridges. I had ordered 2 of them on line and then I had went to the store and picked up Rock Princess & Winter Frolic while I was there I also picked up a few Inkadinkadoo $1 stamps. 

I have been bad this month, its really going to show in my check book.  I also ordered 3 Birds on Parade from HSN this is really a cute cartridge and I had to have it.  I ordered it last week and it was at my door Monday. I was not expecting it until next week. 
While I was out yesterday I had stopped my Michaels to pick up supplies for my daughter school project.  I had ran across the pink ATG gun with glue refills there.  So I just happen to have a coupon I had to use it could not let the coupon go to waist. I also picked up more of the Studio G $1 stamps they were really cute.

I have a birthday this month and its like having a early birthday for me. Love it.
Thought I would share in my little shopping spree I have had. 
Thanks for stopping by
Vicky

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Great haul! I am waiting for mine and I don't have a birthday excuse. LOL but I wanted them.

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest