Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I CANT BELIEVE I ORDERED THE IMAGINE

Oh my goodness I cant believe I ordered the Imagine, I was not sold on the machine at first  but after watching HSN when I got home, and really seeing the projects they were doing I thought I had to have it. My daughter was playing with the remote and she noticed we could order it off the TV thru Comcast remote it said they were sold out.  I did not think much more about it. A couple of hours later I got on HSN website to see if they were sold out and to my surprise they were not. I thought what the heck and I did it. I thought I work, why not.  Now my Imagine is on its way to TN I cant wait.   I could not pass up the HSN offer they had for the Imagine  http://www.hsn.com/ 
                      
Thought I would share my excitement.
Have a good evening
Vicky

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! I can't believe I resisted, but I need to use my Gypsy more! Can't wait to hear what you think about it and see the projects you make. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest