Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mini Notebooks

Good Evening, hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend I did I could have used another day off. I found these mini notebooks at my grocery store for .99 cents so I bought a couple of them. I thought I would decorate them. I used my gypsy to cut out this butterfly. I am sorry I cant remember what cartridge it was I used. The stamp is one of the Studio G $1.00 stamp and ribbon. Paper is just paper I had in my paper stash

The mini notebook I did above the supplies I used Inkadinkado stamp for the swirls, the bird is a sizzix die cut, and the green border is Martha Stewart punch, and My Pink Stamper stamp Tweetie Poo Puns for the stamped sentiment.

Have a wonderful evening
Thanks for stopping by

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest