Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday,
hope you had a wonderful weekend, I had a great weekend the weather was perfect. I made a birthday card for my husband neice her birthday is next weekend. I used My Creative Time Wow So Many Candles stamp set. I used the Sweet Treats cartridge to make this birthday card. I cut the little cupcake out of the DCWV Sweet Treats paper pack.

Thanks for stopping in and visiting Have a great day.

supplies
My Creative Time Wow So Many Candles
Sweet Treats Cartridge
DCWV Sweet Treat paper stack
Ribbon
EK Success border punch


4 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Vicky! I love how you cut out the little cupcake for the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shape card. I LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The more I see this cart., the more I want it :) TFS

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest