Thursday, April 28, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Happy Thursday to everyone,
Well the weekend is almost here and I cant wait, its Throwback Thursday. We could use any cartridge we wanted as long as it was a old cartridge, and any one of her stamp set. The project this week is to create 'Any" 3-D project meaning, treat bags, toppers, gift bags, a set of gift cards, or a set of cards. Use ANY STAMP Set OF our CHOICE and any CARTRIDGE you'd like to use! I used My Creative Time Stamp Set Pain Pain GO Away
below is one of my cards for my card set.
I popped up the mail box and letter with pop dots, it has a vintage look to it. Way back in the day people you use to write letters to friends, family and their sweethearts. Now a days who handwrites a letter? Everything is done electronically or text.

This is my last official act of being one of Emma design team member, I had a blast and met some wonderful and very very talented ladies & Gentleman. I am honored to have been part of this design team. I will miss it, but I will join in on the challenges.

Well Thank You for stopping in and visiting me I hope you have a wonderful day.

Supplies
My Creative Time Pain Pain Go Away Stamp set
TPC Studios Travel Collage - post card
Cricut Doodlecharms - mailbox and letter
EK Sucess Border punch
Recollection mini roses
Tim Holtz Vintage ink (LOVE THIS STUFF)
Embossing Powder

11 comments:

  1. Vicky this is so sweet! I love the flowers too. It has been a pleasure to be on the design team with you. Thanks for being such an awesome design team sister! Love you! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, this is just gorgeous! I may have to scraplift - I could do this with my PTI Postmarks stamp set! I love all of the details here - the little scalloped letter, the roses, the papers, Emma's sentiments... so cute! It's been a blast being on Emma's DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is gorgeous, love the flowers and the vintage look you gave to it. Beautiful. You are so right, it seems so long ago when we use to handwrite letters, Oh how far we've come with all this technology. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky this set is so beautiful! I love your crafting style! It was such an honor to have met you and the rest of the design team. I hope that this marks a long and lasting crafting relationship. Let's stay in touch!
    Quilly Hugs,
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely vintage card!! Love the flowers! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is soo Beautiful!Your card is amazing, I love all the details on it!Super day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card. So cute.
    TFS
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the post card background and the gorgeous flowers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The vintage look of this card is way cute. Love it. Thank You for sharing.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky ! What a great card ! love it !
    You asked me if the SVG files work with cricut; my answer es YES, that work perfectly !!!!
    Thanks for commenting in my blog ;-)
    Have a great Monday !
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest