Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LAUGH EVERYDAY TAG!

Good Morning,
my fellow scrappers, Hope all is well with you. I thought I would share a tag with you that I made last night. I have made a couple of tags, but I thought I would share this one with you all. I used Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante, I love love love Graphic 45, they have great paper, I am loving the vintage era right now.


I used Miss Emma from My Creative Time stamp set This and That, Recollections flowers, Tuille, Prima Black swirl pearls,ribbon from Hobby Lobby, the gathered black tuille with black beads & flowers on it is from Hobby Lobby floral department, and Tim Holtz Distress stain vintage photo I love love this stuff.

Just wanted to share what I made I hope you like and Thank You for stopping in and visiting with me. I appreciate you all who follow me.

Have a Wonderful Day

1 comment:

  1. Love this one! Very elegant...you did an awesome job as usual!!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest