Saturday, July 2, 2011

You're Tremendous Tag

Good Morning Happy Saturday!!
I am so glad its the weekend today I made a tag using Mr.Cricutcrazy wonderful stamp set Trees, Trees. I had stamped the tree three times I stamped it first on plain cardstock, then stamped the trunk of the tree, and the upper part of the tree on green paper. The sentiment You're Tree-mendous is also from Mr.Cricutcrazy Trees, Trees. I pasted it on the white card stock and cut it out. I also used Martha Steward border punch for the bunny border punch, and butterfly punch. The bee is from K& Company, twine, the little bity flowers are from Hobby Lobby floral department.

The background on the stamp I picked up at Hobby Lobby on sale its stampabilities wood grain. I just love how this tag looks like its wood. I also used on the back of the tag Mr.Cricutcrazy stamp sentiment Mans Best Friend Vol 1, and also used My Creative Time die its fabulous, & border punch

Well Thanks for stopping in and visiting, and one more thing keep Tanner Mr.Cricutcrazy in your thoughts and prayers one of his yorkies is very ill, drop him line to let him know you are thinking about him and family. Having a sick pet is so tiresome and very hard.
Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I LOVE that woodgrain. Your tag looks FABULOUS!!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest