Monday, August 1, 2011

BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY DESIGN TEAM MONDAY PROJECT

Happy Monday,
Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend, boy it goes by so fast.  For my Mr. Cricut Design Team Monday I used the Birthday Birthday stamp set,  is a cute stamp its a must have.  I also used Tim Holtz movers and shapers Mini Label Set for the label. I was soo suprised to see Tim Holtz products at Joanns.  I used I Am Roses on the bottom of the card,  I also used my Imagine Yummy cartridge for the cute lady, Expression 2  Circut essentials for the scalloped square, Twine- Pink Sobert, the paper is a 6x6 SEI Fair Day paper pack, Martha stewart punch for the border inside the card and the stamped sentiment is also from Birthday Birthday. I used a pink glitter gelly roll pen. 


I hope you like my project, so drop in and visit the other Mr.Cricut Crazy Design Team members see there beautiful projects.

Thanks for stopping in and visiting
Have a wonderful day!!


1 comment:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest