Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Surprise Birthday Card

Happy Hump Day!!
Hope you are having a wonderful day.  Today I am posting card I made using Mr.Cricut Crazy Birthday Birthday stamp set, for the stamped sentiment and  the Peachy Keen stamp set Colby and Jack Cheese set  PK-350.  I used the Prisma pencils and mineral spirits  to color the stamped image.  I also stamped the party hat from Mr. Cricut Crazy Birthday Birthday stamp set, ribbon from my stash, and I also used my die set from Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Mini Labels.  Recollections flat back pearls and the paper from SEI, Stampin Up borderpunch, craft card stock.
Thanks for stoping in and visiting, hope you have a wonderful Day

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a cutie!!!! Awesome job. You colored his up wonderfully. BEAUTIFUL! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest