Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Erica Craft Room Would You Every Guess Wednesday


Welcome to Erica's Craft Room Would You Every Guess Wednesday! For today we are to use the tag feature. My project below I use the tag feature from Once Upon A Princess

since we are in the month of February I thought I would do a tag for Valentine.
I used my Gypsy to make this tag. Using my gypsy makes it a lot easier for me to make projects. I use it when ever I can.

Tag cut from Once Upon a Princes 5.55 w x 6.00 H
Sugar & Spice Cart Love cut @ 1.37 w x 6.0 h, My cut @ 1.98 x 1.33 h
Art Philosophy Cart Heart 1.58 W X 1.60 H, Flowers cut at 2.57, 2.96
Paper used on tag was Martha Stewart Designer Valentine Paper from last year
Brown Tulle
Bloom for brown branch cut at 1.47w x 3.06 H


Thank You for stopping in and visiting I appreciate you taking the time to stop in for a moment. Be sure to head on over to http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
to see all the other projects.

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. very pretty tag. love the colors. -dt sis Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag! I love the shape and the flowers you added! TFS!
    DT Sister - Jenny R
    myimagitivity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wht a beautiful tag! I love the flower and the leaves in brown! Oh the background paper is just perfect too!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest