Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her web store! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today, see Erica's blog for many other projects from the day before to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Web store and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
If you are coming from http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com you are on the right track
For my project above I used the Heritage Cricut cartridge, I used my Gypsy to design this card. I welded 2 scalloped pieces together on my gypsy. The scallop sizes are 5.19 H x 5.17 w, The card measures 5.19 h x 10.16 w. The doylie in the center was cut at 2.93 h x 4.15 w. I had placed the cut out part of the doylie in the middle of the card so it sits inside the card. The bird was cut out at 1.40 h x 1.62 wide, the swirl was cut at 1.72 h x 1.55 w. the paper is union Square from Recollections, prima flowers Sweet & Sassy, the stamp sentiment is from Mr.Cricut Crazy Christ is in My Life, I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink old paper to ink the card and around the edges,
curved card cut @5.65 h x 4.35w
XOXO Cut @5.45H x 4.12 w
heart cut out on Martha Stewart Paper 2.11 Hx 2.53w
True love cut @ 2.90 h x 3.15 w
Shadow of true love cut 2.90 h x 3.34 w
the stamped sentiment inside the card is My Creative Time 100% Sweetness
The card above I used Gypsy font from my Gypsy, I think this came out cute I had put action wobble on the cupcake to make it wobble.
the swirl that is layered on the brown card stock is cut @5.75w x 5.60h
Gypsy Font -Cupcake 2.81 w x 2.55 h
Happy cut from Gypsy font .74h x .78 w
Birthday cut from Gypsy font .66 h x .70 W
Creative Time Gift Card Sentiment for the stitching around the card.
Action wobble placed behind the cupcake
Studio G stickles
next on the hop is My Cricut Craft room, you will find some amazing projects. make sure you share some love on these talented ladies projects.
Next stop is http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
26. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
27. Amber http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/
28. Connie http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
29. Jenn lorist http://jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
30. Sheila http://2pawprints.blogspotspot.com
31. Marji http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
32. Tonya http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com/
33. Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
34. Sabrina http://sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com/
35. Dana http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
36. Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/
37. Mary http://mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com/
38. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
39. Vicki O http://luvmygypsy.blogspot.com/
40. Claire http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
41. Cori www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
42. Vicki’s http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com/
43. Teresa http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
44. Gloria C http://craftnthings.blogspot.com/
45. Tiffany http://angel4everthecraftyteacher.blogspot.com/
46. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
47. Jessica K http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com/
48. Heather m http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/
49. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com
Thanks for hopping along appreciate you taking time to visit.
Growth Ruler - I made this a few months ago. The numbers and lines on the ruler are vinyl. I also made the file for the vinyl tree. I have been waiting for my husband t...
11 months ago