Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Queen's Royal Digi Challenge # 6

Happy Tuesday!!
I am sorry I have not posted in a while, its been a little crazy here.
The Queen's Royal Digi Challenge will be the

last MONDAY of the month and this months

theme is ANYTHING GOES and a bit of the GREEN so create a card using a digi image a make sure you use a bit of Green Here are some rules for winning our wonderful Sponsor Blog Candy...


1} please become a follower of
The Scrapbooking Queen's Challenge Blog


Here is a card I made using Bugaboo digi its is really cute, I love how it turned out. I think this little turtle is such a cutie.

I used my Prisma colored pencils to color this cute little guy. the paper is from K&Company, I sewed the brown paper onto the card, along with the square. The banner is from my minds eye, flower is from Art Philosophy, punches I used were from Martha Stewart for the border punch and leaf punch. My Creative Time for label die cut in half and the stamped sentiment is also from My Creative Time I Believe in Leprechauns



Our sponsors for this challenge are:

new sponsor
Pixie Dust Studio
Prize: 3 images of your choice



Meljen's Designs


Prize: 4 images of your choice


*******************************************

Bugaboo Stamps



7 Digi Images


******************************************


Pink Cat Studio




Prize: 5 Digital Stamps of Your Choice

------------------------------------------------

Prairie Fairy Designs





Prize - 5 single images


---------------------------------------------------


Delicious Doodles

Prize - 4 images


---------------------------------------------------

AiFactory


Prize: 4 digital images

-----------------------------------------------


You may enter more than one project, but each project


MUST be a new creation (no back posts) and MUST be linked
directly to your project post NOT a general link to
your entire blog. Please include a link back here to
The Scrapbooking Queen inviting others to play along too.

Now on to The Queen's Royal Digi Designer's...
Challenge ends Saturday March 24th 2012 12:00 PM

Please comment after linking and become follower of The Queen's Royal Challenge


1 comment:

  1. omgosh, adorable card! :) love your work! your newest follower, heather lynn

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest