Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spellbinders Storage Binder

Happy Saturday my crafty friends
I thought I would share with you a storage binder I made for my Spellbinder dies its made from 12x12 chipboard covered in paper, I like how it turned out. I tried not to go into too much detail with making it in the video I had to cut some parts out so it would not be too long. After you watch you get the idea, if you don't have a Bind It All you can use book rings to make your binder. This is not my idea I watched videos on Youtube on how to make this album, Arlene at MyButterflyKisses12 and Krussellstudio did videos so I thought I would give it a try.



I changed the alphabet stickers on the album they were not sticking too well, I wanted to a bigger font. I used one of my cricut cartridges to make this font. I cant remember which one it was but had cut them at 3/4 so they could fit on the book.


Thanks for stopping in and visiting have a great day

3 comments:

  1. Hey Vicky, I love, love, love this idea! I just bought 2 new sets of SB yesterday and had no more room to store them in my old magnetic folders (which are fantastic, but I can no longer get.) This idea is fantastic, fun, and pretty too-so thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky I love your spellbinder book great job on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I only have a few right now so if I get more I know what to do. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest