Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Tuesday
today for my blog post, I am sharing a Birthday Card I had made for my mother, I used The Scrapbooking Queen stamps, and Graphic 45 paper, I love their paper. I just love the vintage images they come out with.  I wish sometimes I could go back in time from 1900-1940's, life moved slower, there were hard times. I also like the 1880 the women of south had beautiful dresses, I cant imagine wearing them in the summer time.   Oh well back to my project, stamp sentiment on front of the card is from the Scrapbooking Queen stamp set The Princess Birthday,  paper Graphic 45 Ladies Diary Collection, I also used my new Cricut cartridge Banners I love this cartridge and how this card came out. I cut out some flowers from the paper and put them on top of the banner, and inside the card, also cut the banner and put on the inside of the card,




Well I hope my mom likes her card, I love how it turned out.
I want to Thank You for dropping in and visiting my blog. Have a wonderful day,

Supplies
The Scrapbooking Queen Princess Birthday
Graphic 45 Ladies Diary collection
Cricut Cartridge Banners
Tim Holtz Distress Walnut Stain
Paper Trey Ink for black cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest