Sunday, July 15, 2012

Heading to CHA

Just want to share a little exciting news, I will be heading out to CHA tomorrow. I am a little nervous I am afraid I will get lost in the Chicago airport I hear its pretty big.  I will be meeting up with some of my crafting buddies, I cant wait to meet them in person.  I have never traveled by myself  so I am a little nervous, I have always  traveled with my husband or my daughter.  I am looking forward to going and enjoying this new experience.  I will try to post pictures to my blog, if I can't I will have to wait till I get home. I will be missing my little fur babies Isabelle & Gabby but I know they are in good hands with my husband. 



 Thanks for dropping in today and don't forget to stop in on this Tuesday for my post,  Its really cute.


 



2 comments:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest