Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TSQ Featured Designer


 
 
Welcome, Welcome to TSQ Featured Designer and its my day to share with you my post. But first today is my birthday, hurray!! Hopefully I will have a ice cream Birthday Cake.
On to my project today I used Royal Sayings Too for the stammped sentiment, the lamp post is a
La La Land die, scalloped circle Spellbinders, and the bird image I stamped is a
new stamp set I picked up from Michaels, the digi image is from The Greeting Farm Cheeky Glamour, paper is from My Minds Eye Portabello Road, flowers are made from a die from la La Land as well is the lamp post. The black and red flowers are from Recollections as well as the stamp image on scallop circle. The button on the corner is form The Paper Studio embellishment. Black beads &  black ball near the flowers from Hobby Lobby &  I hot glued them.
 
 
 
Thank You for dropping in and visting, I hope you like my card.
Have a wonderful day,


 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday... Fabulous card, love the image.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you and Many More!!!!
    Your card is Fabulous!!Adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday my sweet friend!! Your project is über cute! Absolutely love it!!
    {loves loves}
    Madge

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest