Monday, August 27, 2012

TSQ Royal Digi Challenge

Happy Monday!!
Welcome to TSQ Royal Digi Challenge, its that time of the month were The Royal Court does a digi challenge. I cant believe how fast this month has flown by, before you know it, Thanksgiving will be here.  Well for the challenge today it is a school theme I used Meljens Digi image Professor Owl, I think he is soo cute.  For this project I  made a tag and used my favorite paper Graphic 45 ABC Primer paper.  I thought this owl would go well with this paper, it looks like he is teaching the kids in class, I love these little vintage children.  I fussy cut the letter from the paper and popped them up on pop dots and used MFT die for the banner.  The tassel on Professor Owl is from TSQ Royal Shoppe. I colored him with copics and fussy cut him too and popped him on a Action Wobble.  I put seam binding on top of the tag I also used black hemp from Liz's Paper Boutique.

My next project I made a slip cover for a pencil pack, and for this I used Bugaboo Digi image Ava School Sign I cut her out and also cut a piece of the ABC Primer showing the adding and subtracting and glued it to the digi image. Ava was also colored with copic I also used TSQ Queens Queen Bee Stamp Set  the bee was colored with copics. I thought this would be a great first day of school gift for a young student attending the first day of school.  I used twine from The Royal Shoppe
Be Sure you stop in and see the other projects for this digi challenge there are some cute ones.
http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/ and dont forget to visit the Queens Royal Shoppe for some twine, action wobbles, and some cute stamps.  She also has added Washi Tape there are many to chose from. The next person in line is my crafty friend http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/

                                               Thanks for dropping in and have a wonderful day.
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest