Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Washi Up Wednesday

Welcome Welcome to Washi Up Wednesday!!
Let me say I am soo super excited to part of this wonderful design team there these ladies are soo creative. There are soo many cute washi tapes. My theme today is flowers, I am  using washi tape that has flowers on it.
For my project today I made a Birthday card I dont ever have enought of those. My background paper is from My Minds Eye Miss Caroline 6x6 paper pad, then I tore off the first layer of a 4x4 from a box, then i used acrylic paint and painted the 4x4 square. I put some washi tape on chipboard and cut it out the border on the bottom of the card  and the swirl using My Favorite Things dies. I then used my Gypsy to size up the flowers, they are cut from Cricut cart Flower Shoppe, they were cut on my Expression. I used the Martha Stewart leaf punch, and the birthday sentiment






I am soo happy the way this card turned out I will have to make a few more to have on hand. Be sure to drop in ;TSQ Royal shoppe
and check out all her goodies she has. Thanks for stopping in and visiting,

 

1 comment:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest