Thursday, November 15, 2012

WINNER !!! Christmas Banner Blog Hop

Hey Everyone Happy Thursday!!

I just want to let you know I have picked a winner from the comments left on my post from Monday Christmas Banner Blog Hop.  I used Random.Org to pick the winner and the lucky winner is
Drummmmm Rolll  is :  REXANN MENZ!!  Her website is http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
Congratulations!!!  You are the winner of a package of ACTION Wobbles

I will be sending you a email letting you know you are a winner so you can send me your address I can get these out to you!!!  Congratulations!!!  Thanks  You all for leaving comments I appreciate them.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky!!
    I was just on facebook and saw your post. I am so excited!! Thanks so much and also thanks for following my blog and leaving such sweet comments!! I will be awaiting your e mail so I can send you my address :) Thanks again and have a fun, crafty week end!!! And Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com

    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post, the post is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration both of which we all need! Thanks admin.
    Pop Up Banners

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest