Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER

WOW it has been a crazy day today i am soo sorry for getting my post for today up late but life took over today. 

I am here to announce the winner of  the Christmas Stamp set I was giving away from Monday's post for the announcement of the Heartstring Designs Team..   And the lucky winner is
 
Galdaria
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER!!!!

 

If you would email me your address I can get this cute stamp set out to you, and Thank You for becoming a follower and participating in the blog hop.





 

2 comments:

  1. I am freaking out excited!! Thank you so much Vicky I am super in love with that north pole postage stamp. I can't wait to put all of these fabulous stamps in my Christmas layouts this year. WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest