Monday, October 20, 2014

Altered Clip Board

Good Morning Crafty Friends
Hope you had a wonderful weekend, I love my weekends they go by so fast.  Today I am posting altered clipboard.  I bought the clipboard at Staples on clearance for work.  The more I kept looking at it I thought I would decorate it. I checked out Pinterest to get some ideas and YouTube.
                                                    This is what the clipboard looked like
I used Modge Podge Matte to adhere my paper to the clipboard I put it on 
evenly and i used a sponge brush., paper I used is from Hobby Lobby called 

        Kellerkurtz & Company Paper Pack 

 I love this paper pad its a must have it you love vintage, I knew I could not embellish this too much because i was using it to write on so I was looking for embellishedments on the paper, I found what I was looking for I love vintage sewing machines, vintage dress forms ect... you get the what I am saying. here is the paper I chose when I saw this paper I knew I had to use it. Once the paper was over the Modge Podge I used a roller to roll out the bubble on the paper. 
below are the embellishment already on the paper no altering had to be done, I could still use the clipboard to write on.  
 . I put more Modge Podge over the paper evenly with a sponge brush and let it dry,  I didnt embellish the clip part because it would be used for work.  I did ad some embellishements where the screws were and some bling, I put Modge Podge over the bling to be sure it would not come off.
 Here is the back of the clipboard I love this paper pad its a must have if you love vintage, I have used this paper to another project I have done.  I will share with you later. I inked the edges of the clipboard with Tim Holtz distress ink vintage ink
  Here is the front of the clipboard I love how it turned out. 

Hope you like my post, Thanks for visiting my blog 
Have a Happy Monday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest