Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Altered Letters

Good Morning Happy Hump Day,

Today I am sharing with you altered letters I bought at Michaels. I bought these letters year and half ago with intentions of doing them for a birthday gift, but time got a way from me then Christmas came I said I would do them for Christmas that came to pass to, then another birthday came still didnt get them done. Well the time came for me to get them done the co worker I was making them for was transferring into another department, I had to get them done.  These are the letters from the $1.00 bin from Michaels

 
Here is the finishe project
I used modge podge to adhere the paper down, I used Tim Holtz distress ink oon the sides of the letters, the paper used Kellerkurtz & Company paper pad from Hobby Lobby I love this paper, i had used this paper pad on my altered clipboard.  Prima bling, flowers from I Am Roses & Michaels Recollection flowers  & butterfly on the letter L and, cut out postage stamp from Graphic 45 Ladies Diary. I modge podge it again once the paper was down to give it matte clear coat.
Then put all the embellishments on it. 


 
Sad it took me so long to get these done but they were worth the wait


 
here is the finishe project I like how they turned out
Thats all I have for today
Thank You for stopping by
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest