Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowed In

Well we got snow here in Tennessee, I have been home since Friday, I got up went to work the weatherman said the snow would not be here until after 12pm on Friday well the snow arrived early that morning I was leaving work by @ 9:30 am.  I have been in the house since Friday that is ok I had pick up the house and wash clothes  I was able to go to my craft room Saturday and was down there all afternoon and nite straightning up and organizing.  I am going to have move my treadmill out so i can have more room.  But I was able to finish a plastic container I decorated to give to my husband for Valentines Day, I will fill it with some of his goodies he like to snack on.  I was able to decorate 3 valentine cards I will post those shortly. Its Sunday afternoon and I will be going to my craft room to see if can do some more and take advantage of being in house.  May not be going to work tomorrow will have to see,
have a good afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest