Saturday, January 16, 2010

What a wonderful Day

I am in Texas, visiting my son who is on leave from Iraq, we went shopping in Austin, before leaving the hotel was trying to find directions to a scrapbook store, I Google Archievers found one in Austin but was not sure if it was going to be close to the Lakeline mall. Off we went to the mall, after leaving there headed over to Best buys and low and behold across the parking lot was the Archievers scrapbook store. My eyes were big like saucers.  I was in so excited I was like a kid in the candy store. I could have shopped till I dropped, I wish Nashville would get a Archievers the closest to us is in Memphis.

I just thought I would stock up on paper and embellishments.  I could have stayed in the store for hours. I walked out spending under a $100.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest