Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday Cards

Happy Friday, I am so glad its the weekend, I am hoping to get some crafting done this weekend. I am going to try.  I have been slacking on my crafting duties, my daughter plays softball for her school and for a travel team. We have been busy with softball the past few weeks,  the season will be over in a couple of weeks. Then she will she will pick up travel softball. I did manage to squeeze 2 cards this past weekend.  I am now just posting them. I love to make birthday cards, you can always use a birthday card. 
on the card below I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampin Up punch (lower right hand of the card)
Birthday is a Close To My Heart Stamp, and the Fiskers border punch treading water, ribbon and bling.
this card I had made for my sister birthday, I used the Stampin up punch, stamps with swirls,
and the Cricut Cartridge Songbird, the stamped cupcake was from Inkadinkado, and the Stampin Up punch.
Have a great weekend and Thanks for looking.
Vicky

1 comment:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest