Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thinking of You

Hi Yall,
hope everyone had a good weekend, I have had a busy weekend. its Sunday night and I wanted to make a card before my Sunday shows come on.  I am trying to use my scraps and cutouts, I used the Songbird Cartridge, Prima flowers, stickels in the middle of the flowers, Stampin Up flower punch, cuttle bug embossing folder on the bird, white gel pen and EK sucess punch at the bottom  I am sorry I cant remember the name of the punch.
I have not had not had much time with softball season picking up, my daughter is keeping us busy during the work week, and trying to play catch up on the house cleaning and laundry, other errands I have to run during the weekends. 
Thanks for stopping by have a good week.
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest