Monday, September 12, 2011

Design Team Monday Project

Happy Monday Its Design Team Monday,

Hope you had a great weekend, I need another day off.  Well for my project this week I used Mr. Cricut Crazy Man's Best Friend Volume 1.  Let me tell you this is a must have stamp set, it has some fabulous sayings.   On my project I used another one of Mr. Cricut Crazys stamp set Gus this little image is soo cute and Man's Best Friend Vol 1 for the stamped sentiment.  I used my Prisma color pencils to color this cute image, Michals Recollection flowers, Nestabilities Scallop Circle, and one of the new stamp Celebration  set from Close To My Heart for the stamped tag. Martha Stewart Vintage Floral border punch and Martha Stewart leaf punch.  The background paper is some paper that I had in my stash.  I also added some eye lashes to this cute puppy and little dots for the whiskers.
stop in and visit my other design team sisters and see there awesome projects

Well Thank You for stopping in, have a  fabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest