Monday, September 26, 2011

Mr.Cricut Crazy DT Monday Dog Layout

Happy Monday,
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  For my project from Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team Monday, I made a 12x12 layout.  I used Mr. Cricut Crazy cute stamp set Mans Best Friend volume 2, this is a must have stamp set. I used the paper pack DCWV Pet Stack for my paper,  Mans Best Friend Volume 2 for the stamped sentiments, and Tanners (Mr.Cricut Crazy) Devine Twine,  the banner I used from Close To My heart chip board, the swirl is from My Favorite Things die, My Creative Time build a banner for the circles in the banner   also Tim Holtz die edger on the blue background,   and some embellishments I had in my stash.



Stop by and visit Mr. Cricut Crazys store he has some good stuff there and the Twine is a good price for what you get.   He also sells ink, acrylic blocks, his wonderful stamps, glimmer mist. Also dont forget to visit the other designers for this weeks Design Team Monday.  These ladies will have some cute projects to show.

Have a wonderful day!!



3 comments:

  1. Great layout!! I just love the papers you used and oh that banner is the perfect touch!
    I'm your newest follower, please stop by my blog I have some blog candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet LO. The banner is a perfect touch too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest