Sunday, September 4, 2011

THROW BACK THURDAY CHALLENGE

Hello,
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend?   Its been a restful weekend right now I am ready for a nap but I am taking advantage of the freetime I have this weekend.   I thought I would join in on Miss Emma Throw Back Thursday Challenge Cricutless.  The challenge was to make a card using black, orange, green and purple,  you were not allowed to use any Cricut product like your Gypsy or Imagaine or Expression.   Below I used a stamp from Stampendous Cling Pumpkin Fence,  I had stamped the image on light beige cardstock,  used my prisma colored pencils to color the pumpinks and the edge of the pumpkins, fence, copic black to color the inside of the pumpkins eyes and mouth.  I tore the paper,   I then sponged the back ground with Stampin Up Always Gray, Only Orange, and border punch is also from Stampin Up. Put a little bling on the corners, stamped the sentiment October 31 with Mixed Holiday Sentiments from My Creative Time

Thanks for dropping in visiting.
Have a wonderful day

7 comments:

  1. So nice. I love that Stamp. Thank you for playing with us over at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vicky all I can say is AMAZING! It looks so three dimensional. Love those pumpkins, all of the inking and your coloring. Awesome girl!! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the torn effect! Your coloring is amazing!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwh! Miss Vicky, I LOVE your card!!! You used my FAVORITE stamp from that set!!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge my friend!
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, this card is amazing! Your coloring is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Great job with the sponging! It looks amazing!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest