Monday, September 17, 2012

Halloween Spooktacular Banner

Happy Monday,  my crafty friends.
I want to share with you a banner I made for Special Needs Kids. Different crafters have made banners for these children who are in the hosptial.  I love the way it turned out.  I wanted to use all the Halloween colors on this banner.   I used my gypsy to make this banner, I used the Cricut Cartridge Happy Hauntings for the Banner and the spelling out of creepy, K & Company Halloween images &  paper, Recollections Halloween paper. I used glittered Tuille, & I made rosettes.





supplies
Gypsy
Cricut Happy Hauntings
K&Company paper & images
Recollection Halloween Paper
Tuile

 I am happy how it came out I was not sure it would have come out too well with me using the tombstones instead of actual pennants.  I noticied I spelled creep wrong,  (GRRR)  but I will fix it.  But I like I love all the colors.
Thanks for stopping in and visint my blog



1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this banner!!Awesome!!I reall really do!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest