Monday, September 24, 2012

TSQ Digi Challenge

Welcome,
I want to Welcome you to the TSQ Digi  Challenge, for the challenge this month I made 2 digi cards and these cards are made up with some cute Halloween digi images from Bugaoo.  I used my copic markers to colors these cute digi images.  The photo below I used paper from K&Company one of her Halloween paper stacks. I stamped this bat twice and put him on pop dots.  The banners I made are also from that paper collections. I love how he turned out he looks pretty scary I think. 

 
The card below I also used another Bugaboo digi image this cute little ghost is soo cute I love how he turned out. I used the  paper stack from my all time favorite paper any Graphic 45 newest Happy Haunting collection. When I saw this paper in the pack I knew what I wanted to do with this. I did not put too much on this card it had alot on and it I wanted to show that the cute little ghost when trick or treating at the house on the hill with the owls watching him.
 
 I colored him with copics markers as well, and I used stickles on their eyes so they could glitter and also on the hair of the vampire.

 
Thanks for stopping in and visit,  hope you like todays post.  Drop in and visit Bugaboo blog and see the cute digi images. 
 
Supplies
Bugaboo Digi images
Graphic 45 Happy Haunting paper collection
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome Vicky!!! Love their eyes!! They really pop out at you! The papers you used are fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! i love these great job


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest