Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TSQ Featured Designer Vintage Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends, I am the TSQ Featured Designer today. For my project I made a birthday card. I was asked by a fellow co worker if I would make a birthday card for our supervisor who's birthday is Wednesday. Talk about pressure, I want to make a classy birthday card for her. She is a great person to work for very understanding and does not micro manage she figures we are all adults.
Well here is what I come up with I hope my other co workers will like it.
I used my favorite paper collection Graphic 45 Ladies Diary collection I love their paper, I love this paper collection its soo classy & vintage. I am loving vintage and history, and how these woman would dress way back from 1900 thru 1930's and 1940's. I put a doiley behind the Graphic 45 image I used the vintage photo paper distress ink from Tim Holtz to give the doiley the vintage look, and I also distressed the edges er vintage photo, hot glued some lace I got from Joanns I had been hording this but this was a special occasion The stamped sentiment is from The Scrapbooking Queen Princess stamp collection you can find this stamp set along with many of her others stamps she has in her shoppe. The bling is from Prima, the cameo is from Jolee's, banner is from paper trey ink die.
I like the way it turned out the lady in the vintage photo looks classy she looks real to me.
I will finish the inside of the card tomorrow when I get home from work, we will be giving this to her on Wednesday.
Thank You for stopping in and visiting my blog


Supplies
The Scrapbooking Queen Princess Stamp
Graphic 45 Ladies Diary Collection
Ribbon
Prima Bling
Cameo Jollee's

1 comment:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest