Monday, October 29, 2012

TSQ Royal Digi Challenge

Happy Fall Monday,

It feels like fall here in TN, and today is TSQ Royal Digi Challenge.  This months challenge is fall digi's.  for my project for today I made this cute card below. The digi I used is from Meljens Designs  When I saw this digi I knew he would fit perfectly on the paper I bought over at Archievers its from Bo Bunny. I love this paper it is soo fall festive perfect for cards or layouts.   I colored the cute scaracrow with my copic markers, I fussy cut him out, made a banner from My Favorite Things die, used My Creative Time  Piles of Smiles for the stamped sentiment and the leaves cut from her die with that stamp set.   I really did not have to do much to the card the background came like this on the paper from Bo Bunny. 
 
Meljens Designs
 
 
Bugaboo
 
 
 
 
If you get a chance join in the fall challenge,  and stop by and visit Meljens Designs along with some other sponsors for this months challenge listed above, they have some of the cutest digis for fall
thaks for stopping by and visiting
 
Bye for now
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky! Love the card! You had just recently stopped by my blog, thought I would pay you a visit! Love all your paper crafts! Am your newest follower :)

    Ilda
    http://www.ilovedoingallthingscrafty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady!!!! Love the card, super cute colors great coloring (as always) you do a great job friend, you can see the extra time you spend on your projects.
    {loves}
    Madge

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest